Swarnavati Yakshini Mantra ritual for money and wealth is one of the best ritual to boost Money and wealth in your life.
Everyone want to become rich and earn fame in their life. There are some spiritual solution and remedies for money problem solution in life.
If you know about Yakshini and yaksh for money and wealth you should do this very powerful and potent Mantra Experiment to appease Goddess Lakshmi for a gain of immense wealth and prosperity.
Swarnavati Yakshini is one of the main Yakshini in 36 Yakshini of this universe and known for Yakshini of wealth. You can also gain the power of become invisible through invocation of this supernatural entity.
Here we will discuss about Swarnavati Yakshini Invoking Mantra only and you can use this spiritual mantra to fulfil your desire of money and wealth.
Before any practice of this Yakshini you should have a clear idea about Swarnavati Yakshini Mantra – Benefits – Rules – Muhurta.
What is Swarnavati Yakshini Mantra ritual for money and wealth?
Swarnavati Yakshini Mantra is a Sadhana to manifest the Yakshini. Yakshini is usually very delightful and simple. As a young girl of sixteen years, she is constantly dressed in elegant clothes. The Yakshini is always ready to do the desired work.
Swarnavati Yakshini Mantra is a sadhana to manifest the Yakshini. Swarnavati Yakshini is a divine and supernatural entity that resembles the Apsara in many ways. Both are very beautiful, charming, opulent, and represent a particular caste.
The treasurer of the deities is Kubera who represents the Yaksha caste. Yakshas and Yakshinis possess a lot of gems, jewelry, clothes, gold, and property. This is Pure and 100% safe Swarnavati Yakshini Mantra ritual for money and you can do at your own place.
In Udmaheshwar Tantra, there are a total of 36 descriptions of Yoginis which are unique and each has different types and qualities.
The names of these 36 Yakshini are
Vichitra, Vibhrama, Hansi, Vishala, Bhishni, Jananjika, Madana,
Ghanta, Kalkarni, Mahabhaya, Mahendri, Shankhini, Chandrani,
Shamshana, Vat Yaksini, Mekhala, Vikhla, Lakshmi, Malini, Shatapatrika,
Sulochana, Sulochana , Kapalini, Varayaksini, Nati, Kamada, Swarnaprabha,
Kameshwari, Aishwarya, Manohara, Pramoda, Anuragini,
Nakheshi, Bamini, Padmini, Swarnavati and Ratipriya.
Nature & Resemblance of Yakshini
Yakshini is usually very delightful, gentle, and simple in nature. As a young girl of sixteen years, she is constantly dressed in beautiful clothes. A unique aroma continues to emanate from her divine body, which is enough to hypnotize any deity, yaksha, kinnara, and man.
If you are looking for money and wealth in your life just follow our Swarnavati Yakshini Mantra ritual for money guide.
The Yakshini is always ready to do the desired work and remains as a lover in the life of the sadhak and provides constant wealth and happiness to the Sadhak.
How to do Swarnavati Yakshini Mantra ritual for wealth
The procedure of Swarnavati Yakshini Mantra ritual for money and wealth given below should be followed to practice this Mantra Sadhana:
- This three days Mantra Sadhana should be commenced on any Wednesday falling in the Shukla Paksha or the Bright Fortnight of the Hindu Panchang and continued for the next two days, Thursday and Friday.
- The Mantra Sadhana should be started on all three days at 12 o’clock in the night after having a bath and wearing yellow colored clothes.
- The practitioner should sit facing the north direction on a yellow colored sitting mat in front of a Photograph of Lakshmi Mata and apply a Tilak of Kumkum on the photograph and light Dhoop / Agarbatti and an Oil / Ghee Lamp.
- Then, he should chant the Swarnavati Mantra given below for 31 Malas or 3348 Mantra Chants using a Spathik of Crystal Beads Counting Rosary to count the number of Mantra Chants. The Mantra Jaap has to be done continuously as mentioned earlier.
Swarnavati Yakshini Mantra ritual for money Mantra
Om Hreem Hreem Hreem Swarnavati Mam Gruhe Aagachchh Aagachchh Hreem Hreem Hreem Om Namah
Another Swarnavati Yakshini Mantra for ritual
Om Aing Shreeng Hreeng Divyangana Aagachch Siddhim Dehi Dehi Phat
If the practitioner succeeds is invoking the Swarnavati Yakshini, he is blessed with unlimited wealth and treasures of all kinds. You have to chant 31 mala Jap daily for 3 days.
This is pure and sattvik ritual and 100% safe from any hidden dangerous of Yakshini rituals. For any query and doubt you can ask me in comment tab.
Benefits and advantage of Yakshini Sadhna
- After the Siddhi of Swarnavati Yakshini Mantra ritual for money, the sadhak does not get old. The sadhak remains youthful.
- Once you manifest Yakshini, she is visible and invisible visible to the sadhak and performs her desired task.
- She guides the sadhak in difficult times and is ready to serve her.
- Siddhi of Yakshini, she follows every command of the sadhak.
- After the Siddhi of Yakshini, she provides wealth, clothing, gold, and satisfaction to the sadhak.
Muhurta and best time to do Swarnavati Yakshini Mantra ritual for money
Yakshini Sadhana can be performed on any full moon night. Try to complete this sadhana only after getting initiation from a competent Guru.
The Sadhak should keep performing this sadhana every full moon night until it is attained.
A seeker should do this sadhana only if he has successfully done other spiritual sadhanas and is an advanced sadhak.
Yakshini Sadhana should be done only after attaining Guru Diksha and Yakshini Diksha.
Rules Swarnavati Yakshini Mantra
- This Yakshini Sadhana can be done only after 11:00 pm and it is a fixed day’s spiritual practice.
- While doing this sadhana, you cannot do any job or occupation. The seeker has to live alone although he can live with his family.
- Interaction with the outside world should be minimal.
- In these days, the seeker has to consume only one meal.
- The seeker should wear an attractive dress or dhoti-kurta daily. The seeker can wear any type of attire in this sadhana.
- Keep water, kumkum, saffron, and rice with you.
- Keep a garland of any flowers with you.
- The seeker should draw a swastika on a steel plate and place Yaksini Gutika on it.
- Offer kumkum, saffron and rice over that Yakshini Gutika.
- Apply a little perfume to that Yakshini Gutika.
- Sit facing north for this Swarnavati Yakshini Mantra ritual for money and wealth.
- For the success of Sadhana, worship the Guru and chant 1 Mala of Guru Mantra.
- Constantly recite the 21 Mala of Yakshini Mantra with the Energized Yakshini Mala.
- After completing the mantras the seeker can sleep on a well-decorated floor or mat.
- Complete the mantra chanting at night. The seeker may have some experience and even if Yaksini appears, keep on chanting 21 Malas.
- After completion, a promise should be made from Yakshini that she will be your beloved or like your sister, or your mother.
Swarnavati Yakshini Mantra ritual for money should be promised that after chanting rosary of the Yakshini mantra, she should appear in her full youth and continue to provide food and every necessary thing to the seeker for daily life.
After completion of spiritual practice, put the Yakshini Gutika around your neck.
You can ask for any professional help from our expert in order to do ritual and arrange necessary thing for you.