You must have probably heard about the Paimon king of hell many times before. You must have encountered such an incident with your elders or while walking in a secluded place, which is still a puzzle for you. Disguise is such a power that creates the illusion of something happening to people in a secluded place and because of this, an accident or something bad happens to them.
In western culture it is known as king paimon. He is one of the 8 mighty kings of Hell and one of the loyalists of Lucifer. Its powers are still mysterious because it plays with the mind of the people and is worshiped by the people even after being a devil.
Playing with our mind, the illusion makes us look like someone close and distances us from the people. When we are alone, it makes us its prey.
This is such a power that is independent and makes people prey only at a particular place. King Paimon, one of the mighty kings of Hell, has the appearance of a genial face.
He is afraid of people as long as their love remains strong.
The reason why it is worshiped by people even after being a devil is because it makes people prosperous. Those who believe in it, it does not allow them to lack in any way. Come let’s know some surprising things about Chhalawa i.e. Paimon the 8th king of hell.
What is deception Paimon king of hell in demonology?
In Indian culture, deceit is such a power that lives in a secluded place and hunts people by creating a state of hallucination in them.
If we talk about the western occult culture, then there is a mention of the deceit which is known as King Paimon. One of the 8 mighty kings of hell, it has divine and special powers, due to which it controls the mind of the people.
It is said about it that it makes its devotee rich to those who worship it.
Paimon king of hell is a King of Hell presiding over 200 legions of demons. Paimon is very obedient unto Lucifer and he can grant many wishes to a magician that summons him.
Practicing occultist Carroll “Poke” Runyon has suggested that the origin of King Paimon can be traced to Mesopotamia, equating this demon with Isis, a Middle Eastern goddess.
Runyon’s connection is based on Paimon’s appearance (feminine features and riding a camel) and because “Paimon” meant a “tinkling sound” in an unspecified language, a reference to this deity.
Here we are going to share some such experiences which are related to some kind of deception.
If you believe them, then you do not consider them as information and then read only as entertainment because for the people who experienced this situation was real and was a momentary experience.
Book of Incantations, Munich Manual of Demonic Magic, Clavis Inferni, The Discoverie of Witchcraft, Key of Solomon, The Magical Calendar, The Book of Spirits, The Book of the Office of Spirits, The Grimoire of Pope Honorius, The Book of Abramelin, The Book of Oberon, Pseudomonarchia Daemonum, and Dictionnaire Infernal.
Let’s discus about some Deception experience of Paimon king of hell.
First experience of Paimon king of hell
Ashok Bhai was returning home from his farm with an 8-year-old son. On the way he met a small child who was crying. When Ashok Bhai asked him, he did not say anything. He made him sit next to his son and started walking towards the house. Suddenly he felt that the camel was having trouble walking.
Suddenly the camel sat down, then Ashok Bhai looked back. The child who was crying earlier is now laughing. It didn’t take long for Ashok Bhai to understand the situation as to what this child is.
He pushed that child off the camel and, sitting agilely, drove the camel away. For some distance, the child ran after him, then he disappeared and Ashok Bhai reached home and heaved a sigh of relief.
Note: Some people hear this anecdote about the child sitting on that person’s shoulder. These stories are similar and you get to hear them everywhere.
This experience of Paimon king of hell is related to real life. Mukesh, who was a doctor, used to go door to door to treat people. One day he was being told from his bike in the evening that suddenly his balance got disturbed. Since he was still in the village limits and the bus was outside, so people soon reached him and got him admitted to the hospital.
He was a good bike rider, so people were surprised that how did he become a victim of such an accident? Whatever Mukesh told was astonishing.
According to Mukesh, when he came out of the village, suddenly a Nilgai came in front of his car. He was driving very carefully and no animal could be seen far and wide in the clear field. Suddenly Nilgai came in front of the car, he was terrified, due to which he got into an accident.
It was not just about Mukesh alone, according to people, after 4-5 o’clock in the evening, people suddenly see something like this that they become victims of some accident.
Note: According to the elders, this Paimon king of hell experience happens due to deceit. Such people who drive vehicles suddenly see something like this at a secluded place, due to which they become victims of some accident. They do not see anything far and wide, but suddenly seeing something for a moment and then disappearing, all this really shocks anyone.
How deceit makes people its victims
If we talk about the points given above, then we will find that the deception plays with the mentality of the people. Our previous post Nishidag experience is also related to deception and experience of Paimon king of hell, so that you can get more information.
Cheating plays with the mind of the people and traps them in some kind of accident.
Some people in the village often hear the voice of an acquaintance in the night, but when they go out and look, they do not see anything. Some people hear the sound of a person walking in the darkness of the night, following which the shadow suddenly disappears as soon as it reaches a deserted place.
We will get to hear many such stories from the people around us.
Disguise has no body or shape. Paimon king of hell is not even a soul, it is a negative energy like Tulpa which makes people its victims and many times tantric harm someone by taking possession of it.
This story related to deception will be heard not only in India but also in western culture, but the only difference is that people there worship it like a king paimon so that they do not lack money.
Top interesting fact about king paimon
Let’s know about 9 Things You May Not Know about King Paimon. King Paimon and Challawa both have the same power. There is a lot of information about its power and appearance in different cultures, so do not get confused by it.
- Paimon king of hell or simply King Paimon looks like a king who rides a camel. It has a snake crown on its head and the paimon looks like a girl’s face instead of a man’s. For this reason, it does not stay in the body of girls for long and searches for the body of a boy (Source: Hereditary: The Real Story of Paimon king of hell)
- It gives indications of its existence, which includes the appearance of a divine serpent to the people. This snake plays with the mind of the people and forces them to work according to their own accord. It doesn’t matter what you are offering him, it matters how much work you have done for him.
- King Paimon describes himself as made of smokeless fire, according to which he may also be a species of Jinnat. Although according to his claim he is the King of the Djinn, but his tales do not match anywhere.
- Some of its similarities match with the different mask of Azazel, because it also works to mislead the people by turning around and not answering anything directly. When some magic sorcerer asked him about this, he replied that “they both have the same way of working” or “they both have the same nature “.
- Paimon king of hell is one of the 8 mighty kings of hell and one of the loyalists of the demon Lucifer. It creates psychic ability inside people, due to which some special people are able to sense it. For such people it is like a god and they worship it.
- King Paimon is never able to connect with the emotion of humans. One of the greatest quality of human beings is the bonding of emotion like love between two people. In such a situation, he is never able to assist the people. In other words, the love between two people is effective in keeping this evil deceit away from us.
- 8 kings of hell paimon is a master of mysteries and black Magick. Big magicians worship it because they know that by doing this they can become great magicians and knowers of mysteries. Some people have mentioned in their experience that they got all this because of Paimon. He has made them expert in all these based on his experience or giving instructions.
- Paimon king of hell can activate the inner black flame inside you. We all have two powerful forces waiting to be awakened like Kundalini Shakti and Dark Force. Kundalini power takes us towards pure energy whereas this dark force takes us towards darkness. Paimon king of hell can guide you to wake it up.
- As all demonic forces do a pact. You all must have seen the ghost rider Hollywood movie. In this, the devil makes a secret agreement with a person, in which he has to give his soul to the devil in exchange for every fame in the world. In today’s time, every person in the world is mad after money and fame, due to which he easily accepts such an agreement.
- One thing is clear from all these facts which tell us about the king paimon. This power is expert in changing the mind of the people. Another place where we know it as a delusion in Indian culture, in some places people consider Paimon king of hell as a divine power.
The reason is clear that people have their own selfishness which is easily fulfilled not through devotion but through compromise.
Challawa is special powers of king paimon
You may be surprised to know that why people worship King Paimon even after being a devil, then tell you all these special powers of Paimon which makes him special among the people.
Paimon king of hell makes any person his victim on the basis of his mentality. Weak will power but having plenty of desires helps you to become a victim of it.
If we get anything easily, then we do not hold back from taking it. Not only Paimon god of hell, Illuminati the secret society also works on some such rules.
8 kings of hell paimon is considered to be a giver of prosperity, if you believe in him then you will not be short of money. According to some people, after believing King Paimon, he has got gold, due to which he is so rich.
Paimon king of hell or the 8th king of hell gives knowledge to the people, the power to increase the capacity of the mind, understand the mysteries and makes him an expert in magic. This is the reason enough that people consider it enough.
According to the people, it is like an angel who guides them in some way or the other.
There are mostly such people who do not see any kind of happiness even after adopting the path of devotion for a long time. Filled in despair, such people leave the path of devotion and take the path of Satan.
Paimon king of hell and my own thoughts on the hoax
Friends, there are many similarities in the way of working of both Challawa and Paimon king of hell. We consider it wrong and fear it as a demonic power while some people worship it considering it as a divine power.
They have their own selfishness behind doing all this and some people who give up on spirituality walk on this path. Because of the powers of king paimon, it is still a mystery among people what kind of power this is.
The deceit that makes people their prey as their close ones, it also plays with the mind of the people. These powers work on us only in a situation when our self-confidence becomes weak, so it first weakens our mentality and finally the victim. I hope you got to know something new in today’s post. You can see a video related to Paimon god of hell and Hollywood movies below.