Finger Induced Lucid Dream is one of amazing lucid dreaming technique with lot of experience. Although many techniques have been shared on blogs for the lucid dreaming experience, but the technology we are talking about today, you may have done it sometime or the other.
Finger Induced Lucid Dream or fild lucid dreaming means preparing yourself for the lucid dream state by making a mild movement of your finger to keep the brain active in the dream state.
For Field lucid dreaming state you do not need any special instruction, rather this method is so easy that one can easily take himself to lucid dream state by doing it.
If the lucid dream basic concept is understood, then it becomes very easy.
Actually, the Finger Induced Lucid Dream technique of dreaming the desired dream is nothing but keeping the brain active while keeping the body relaxed.
When the body is relaxed, it prepares itself for energy restoration in a way, even during this time our brain remains active but in normal condition it does not control the activity.
In lucid dream technique, we keep the brain active and whatever happens during this is controlled through our brain.
Many such techniques have come to the fore so far in which we can keep ourselves active while sleeping. Let us know about it in more detail.
How to have a Finger Induced Lucid Dream
This is one of those guaranteed lucid dream techniques that easily take you to the dream world in the shortest possible time. We also know it by the name of successful lucid dream induction technique because it is 100% safe and easy method.
Although this is a very easy method, but it works only if you include it in your routine.
For most people, the idea of “lucid dream in 5 minutes” seems completely unrealistic because 99% of people never understand the technology behind it.
Try it only once and it will work, it is only 1% to happen.
You should not be discouraged by hearing this because getting success in the first place is very rare. Most people fail quite a few times.
You just have to accept the basic ideas of these Finger Induced Lucid Dream techniques and move forward.
The biggest and most important thing is to take the practice of fild lucid dreaming for at least 3 weeks because you know the concept of habit in 21-21 days.
Let us know in detail about Lucid dreaming fild technique.
Fild lucid dreaming step by step Guide
When you go to sleep, you have to sleep completely relaxed. Your whole body becomes very relaxed due to sleeping straight, so try to sleep in the same way as far as you can.
You have to set an alarm which is up to 2 hours before you wake up. If you take 8 hours of sleep every day, then you have to get up after 6 hours. There is a REM period. In which you have chances to sleep again.
- After sounding the alarm, turn off the alarm without making much body movement and lie down again after relaxing.
- You have to try to take a normal sleep again. When you feel that you have started falling asleep, then Finger Induced Lucid Dream i.e. FILD technique has to be applied.
- One of your hands should be directly on the bed or touching the ground.
- In Lucid dreaming fild technique, you have to imagine that you are playing piano through index finger and middle finger. Your whole body will be relaxed but there will be movement only in the index finger.
- This type of activity should be very light so that you do not get much attention on it. By the end, this activity is completely out of your attention, that is, you do it subconsciously.
- Your entire focus should be on keeping yourself relaxed as much as possible. Stay away from disturbing memories and if you want to concentrate, you can now keep it on your fingers.
How does this work?
We know that our brain is always active. When you move your fingers while sleeping, it keeps a part of your brain active.
Due to the complete relaxation of the body, it is in sleeping mode but the movement in the finger continues.
During Finger Induced Lucid Dream, you have to pay attention that there is not much tension in the finger, nor should it bend too much, but try to keep it as relaxed as possible.
You must be missing something.
You must have seen this inside small children, their fingers keep moving and they keep smiling even in fild lucid dreaming.
The Finger Induced Lucid Dream with which your expressions are clearer are due to your brain being active.
The biggest identity of such dreams is that there is no coordination between body and mind after waking up. The body is relaxed but the mind is already active.
Lucid dreaming fild technique
After a while you will start feeling the difference in the speed of your breathing.
Some people suddenly have the experience of becoming thoughtless in a mind full of thoughts and they start experiencing a trance like state for some time.
This happens to me most of the time. You just have to wait for some time for Finger Induced Lucid Dream till you are sure that you are going to go to dream state.
For some time, you may stop feeling any kind of feeling as if suddenly experienced due to the stop of blood flow to the brain.
There is nothing to panic in this, it is absolutely normal and happens mostly with those people who are surrounded by thoughts.
After sometime, when it is about 30-60 seconds, then perform a Lucid Dream Reality Check.
During the Finger Induced Lucid Dream technique, you have to take special care that the Lucid Dream Reality Check, That is being talked about and completely different from the normal.
In the usual condition, we check this through body movement, but in this you do not have to do any movement inside the body.
You can adopt some other methods for Finger Induced Lucid Dream or fild lucid dreaming like
- By applying pressure on your throat, close the nasal passage and then try to breathe. During this there is a muscle which prevents us from doing this.
- If you are still able to breathe then Congrats because you are in a dream and a lucid dreamer.
- You can try to cut your tongue with your teeth. All this movement should be so much that it has negligible effect on the body.
Keep in mind that you need to do this kind of reality check at least 2 times because sometimes our brain starts tricking us.
Precaution during Lucid dreaming fild technique?
In order to get success during the Finger Induced Lucid Dream technique, some things should be kept in mind so that not only can any troubles that occur, but also the practice can be made easy.
- Never try to count finger movements or try to talk to your brain. Doing this makes you conscious which can ruin your experience.
- In most of the cases the time to go to dream state is around 30 seconds but is it fixed? No, you should not think about it, rather you should proceed from your experience.
- Under no circumstances should the eyes be opened.
- You have to do Finger Induced Lucid Dream exercise when you are awake and going to sleep (after the alarm sounds), during this practice finger movements and then when you feel that you are going to go to the dream state then check the reality.
- Doing so develops a connection between these two.
- With time it should become your habit.
- Use Finger Induced Lucid Dream technique for better result when you are tired and you are going to fall asleep soon. This will help you to relax the body easily and your work will be cut in half.
- Here you have to be careful because fild lucid dreaming technique sometimes turns into highly convincing false awakenings in which we have the illusion that we are awake.
- This type of lucid induction is quite common, so it is very important for you to be careful during this time and keep checking the reality.
All these are important things that you have to keep in mind during this time so that the experience is right and the practice moves on the right path.
Pros of the FILD Technique
The Finger Induced Lucid Dream technique is quite simple and if everything is right, you can easily fall asleep again after feeling tired.
The biggest advantage of this technique is that it helps you in lucid dreaming easily.
Sometimes it can take you to the lucid dream state in a few moments. Its practice done in the right way helps you to get deep sleep easily.
Apart from this, it also has many benefits such as not getting distracted by unwanted intrusive thoughts, relaxing the body easily and keeping the brain active.
If you use lucid dream technique like wake -back-to-bed with it, then it helps you to get out easily the way you go into the dream state.
Cons of the FILD Technique Caution
The Finger Induced Lucid Dream technique can be done only once at a time. Once it has spread, you cannot start again at the same time because doing so makes your body and mind more active and it does not work for you.
You can try again after an hour gap, but doing so affects your sleep cycle and disturbs your sleep.
Very little research has been done on this technique, due to which there is not much knowledge on the effect, working technique, benefit, side effect of its exact method.
In other words, this technology is nothing but the result of some changes.
Many times our brain does tricks with us (like shoe-shoeing in bed at night) and reality check does not work, in such a situation, if you close everything and wake up, then it is very frustrating. Avoid it.
Even a small mistake can become the reason for your failure, so do not do it unless you are sure what, when and how to do it.
FILD Technique additional tips
If someone wants to get then one has to know his basic things.
This applies everywhere, so to achieve success in the Finger Induced Lucid Dream technique, you should have some basic understanding that you can include in your daily routine.
You can add some extra effort to make fild lucid dreaming even better. For example
- Practicing meditation at least in the morning/evening routine everyday will not only give you benefits in lucid dreaming experience but will also make your daily life easier.
- Every day, no matter what activity you are doing, make it a habit to do some reality checks. If you are going, then try to understand what is happening by being conscious. Doing this makes you more and more active.
- We make a journal to record every event which helps in understanding our experience. Creating a dream journaling helps you more in this. When did you have what kind of dream, how was one dream different from the other and what kind of dreams were unusual. After understanding all this, it becomes even easier for you to experience the lucid dream.
- Every day when we sleep, there is about 90 minutes of REM sleep. The purpose of Finger Induced Lucid Dream technique is to tamper with it so that we can keep ourselves active at the brain level during this time.
- Using dream herbs affects your mood, due to which there is a difference in your dreams. It works to relax your body as quickly as possible and also works to keep the brain active.
These are some such tips that if you include them in daily life, then you start getting better results.
Finger Induced Lucid Dream technique and daily life final conclusion
By now you must have understood the basic concept of FILD method i.e. Finger Induced Lucid Dream.
Keeping the body relaxed, keeping the brain active through mild finger movement is all involved in this technique.
We all work at different levels and there is something different inside everyone, because of this this technique works easily for some people, while it may not work for some people.
This does not mean that the fild lucid dreaming method is wrong or that there is something wrong with you.
The same exercise can be done in different ways, so you can choose another method.
Before any lucid dreaming practice, you should make sure that you are not making any of the most common lucid dreaming mistakes.
If Finger Induced Lucid Dream method doesn’t work for you at first then don’t be discouraged because it takes time and it happens to 99% of people.
Practice with right guide and calm mind so that you can be among those 1% people.